New York City Subway Directions to:
High Line’s Northernmost Entrance
- Consult a New York City subway map and locate the 7 line
- Determine whether your starting point is along the 7 line
- If it is not, determine where to transfer to 7 line
- Take 7 train going toward: 34 St./Hudson Yards
- Get off train at last stop: 34 St./Hudson Yards (#17 on map)
- Once at street level, turn left (west)
- Walk 1.5 blocks west (toward Hudson River)
- This entrance is a 3-minute walk from 34 St./Hudson Yards station
- Northernmost entrance (#2 on map) is on 34th St., between 11th and 12th Ave.
- For more options and/or to see High Line map, see How To Get To The High Line
Was this post helpful? If so, please consider sharing it through your favorite social media.
© TripHoney.com, All Rights Reserved
error: Content is protected !!